Our Sponsors

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Tomorrow's workout

Image from Flickr, by FtCarsonPAO
After the fiasco of yesterday's workout, and the previously mentioned screw up, it's time to review what I was trying to do.  So, I've simplified it a good bit.

Simplicity is easier to remember, and that means I'll be able to keep track of what's supposed to be done.

Here it is:

  • Kettlebell swing
  • Kettlebell military press
  • Kettlebell row
  • Kettlebell goblet squat
  • Around the worlds
Each exercise will be done for one minute each with a two minute rest between each circuit.


This is my workout, but for your own, you need one lower body pull (I like these as a warm-up for some demented reason), a pressing movement, a pulling movement, a squat, and a core exercise.  I've neglected my core to a significant degree, so adding these in should work well.

Yes, Monday's workout blasted me.  However, it wasn't the balanced approach I was looking for.  This workout will be far more balanced and ultimately be better for me and my goals.

As I learn more, this may change, but I'm inclined to believe that it's good enough as it is.  At least this time, I should be able to completely finish the first round.  As a result, I might be able to hook myself up for at least a second set.

The more I can do, the better I can do.

Athletes always try to push things further, and I am an athlete.

No comments:

Post a Comment